What's the winning pipeline management system for 100% forecast accuracy?
* as a free member of the community you can try out one virtual round table for free.
Topic of discussion
In this week's roundtable it’s all about pipeline management, the ideal system to implement & how to make sure you get to 100% forecast accuracy within your pipeline.
The importance of a healthy pipeline is undeniable, because it serves as a tool to forecast the results of a sales organization. Knowing this, it’s key to choose the right pipeline management system in order to do this in the right way. Also, this system will have an impact in getting your forecast accuracy to 100%, something that every sales organization aims for.
During the round table discussion we’ll discuss different pipeline management systems, best practices for pipeline management and the mistakes we made in pipeline management (& what we learned from them).
Join us during our virtual round table discussion on August 30, 2022 from 15:55 until 17:30 (CET).
Now, we can start the discussion by asking ourselves following questions:
- What tools do you use to construct a good pipeline?
- What are the biggest mistakes you made when constructing your pipeline management system?
- What are best practices in your pipeline management system that every sales organization should use?
- What are the stages you should always use in your pipeline?
- Which are the metrics that decide the success of your pipeline management system?
- What are the get’s & gives in each stage of the pipeline?
- How often should you do a pipeline review?
- What are the best practices in a pipeline review?
- How much pipeline should you generate in each step of the pipeline?
During the virtual round table discussions, we bring ambitious leaders, high-performing sales professionals and revenue enthusiasts together to discuss and debate on revenue challenges.
The format is simple: we frame the discussion, and you debate on statements inside a break-out room of max 5 people.
The goal is to learn from each other, inspire one another & go into in-depth discussions with your peers.
Are you joining the discussion?
Setting the scene & opening
Closing words & What’s next