Let's build the #1 sales community in Belgium!
Ready to challenge yourself and build the biggest sales event in Belgium & provide the sales leaders of Belgium the best event experience they ever had?
You’ll play a pivotal role in making sure that the whole event is planned to perfection and to ensure that everything goes perfect during the event itself.
This goes from making the playbook for the event, arranging different things with suppliers to the management of the event logistics during the day.
You’ll be working very closely with Maarten (co-founder of Usights) in order to make sure that everything goes smoothly logistically before, during and after the event.
Usights is a startup that’s creating the biggest sales community in Belgium. We do this through the organization of both online & in-person activities, events, trainings, chats and so much more.
Every year we organize We Are Sales, the biggest sales conference in Belgium where we bring all sales professionals & sales leaders together. During your internship this will be the focus of everything you’ll do.
What person are we looking for:
- Someone that takes ownership over a project
- Being organized is key, because you’re at heading the logistics aspect of the conference.
- Someone that loves being challenged and wants to learn new things
- Experience with event organization is a plus
- Help with organizing fun activation during the event
- Being the prime contact point for suppliers
- Co-Responsible of the staff organization during We Are Sales
- Construct the playbook for deliveries, the buildup & the event itself
- First experience in a startup environment
- Ownership over your own project
- Get the chance to put theory into practice
- An invitation to the super cool Usights weekend after We Are Sales
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org